Tuesday, October 10, 2006

UPS Sucks

Ok, so I am on a bit of a ranting streak.....bear with me I will get over it. I always do.


So, I don't drink coffee, I hate the stuff. I am more of a "Hot Cocoa" girl, even a Latte....just as long as it isn't Starbucks. But, I have friends that like coffee and it's getting cold! Geez...I don't even own a coffee maker or coffee! So, I decided to do the Gevalia thing, you know? The free coffeemaker, I sign up for their coffee, then I cancel but I get to keep the Free Stainless Steel Cool looking coffee maker. And, I have reminded myself I am going to cancel! I put a big stickie up on the computer, so I don't foget!

Well, it got here today, I was so excited until I saw that UPS delivered it, the way they normally deliver boxes to us....looking like they've been to hell and back. It was broken...just the pot...glass everywhere. It was a beautiful machine though. I called Gevalia...they said to toss it, they'd send me a new one, I love it when companies are that easy to deal with. I may actually buy some coffee and teas from them now.
My New Coffeemaker...sans the pot. GRRRR
But, I don't even know how to use a Coffeemaker.....Anyone wanna show me how?
I hate UPS they suck, I will never use them again! From now on I am going to ask companies when shipping me something....not to use them!! (If it's a choice) BLEH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!!! What time is the coffee gonna be ready! Today is a perfect day. Although a good hot cocoa with a little Baileys or Peppermint Schnops is SO yummy!

Anonymous said...

HAHA....I love that you posed the coffee maker and the box...I would totally have done the same thing. ELaine needs to pose with her Vaccum so we can see it. I am the coffee queen, I worked at a little coffee house all through high school, so I am kinda a PRO!!! Not to brag or anything......

<3 Kel

Anonymous said...

So, Ms. Coffee NAZI...come over and show me how to use this dang thing..well, when the rest of it arrives!! LOL

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket