Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Miss Arizona

So, I am from Arizona. I love Arizona, it is where I call home, Arizona makes my heart feel good. Now, in the summer I like to call it hell, but I am used to it so it's no biggie. When Loverhusband asked me where I would prefer to be stationed all I cared about was being on the West Coast, my main concern was the kids knowing their family. Anyone who knows me knows that family is very important to me. He says we got Fort Carson, I say "YAY! We are within driving distance to go home and visit on leave" that was all I cared about at the time.

Winter is approaching in Colorado, a damn Blizzard??!! I don't like snow, I can't drive in snow, I cant go to Target in snow! I hate this. I get this damn call from Fort Carson 911, a recording "We have set up emergency shelter at CYS, please go there if your power is out". Yeah, not cool. Yeah, I am a sissy I will admit it. I was going nuts when the power was out for about 1/2 hour, I don't know how my very own "West Virginia Girlie" did it for a week! Props to you girl!


I hate the snow, but I love the look "snow" puts on their faces.











Our backyard

2 comments:

Tracie said...

If we got you out there in it....I bet you would have a blast.
LOL I would never drag you out into the snow I promise.

Anonymous said...

The snow is awesome! There is so much to do! I love to play in it, skiing is so much fun, as is sledding...but I am with you on the driving--I dont do it unless extreme emergency!

I can't make any promises like Tracie, I just may drag you out in it!

~Elaine

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket