Friday, October 06, 2006

LoverBoys

"LoverBaby" turned "One" on September 14th, and "LoverKid" turned "Two" today...October 6th. For the rest of their lives they will be the same age for 3 weeks out of the year. What the hell were we thinking? I was knocked up for a hell of a long time! I am so not looking forward to two teenage boys.

So, we had a small get together, cake, candy, and playing. He had a ton of fun, we are gonna have Birthday Part Deux when daddy comes home, maybe Chuckee Cheese? We'll see.

"LoverKid Turns Two!"


LoverKid & His Pal


RiahBear and her crew Partying It Up

My New Chair In The Playroom....I love it. Thanks LoverHubby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Devon! I love you loverboy! Hi babe, sorry I was not there, but it looks like Devon and the other kids had fun. I feel so blessed that we have such great and happy kids. You have done a wonderful job raising them! I will be home soon to help you. Kisses and hugs for all. Love ya!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket