Friday, October 13, 2006

Blah

Today was eventful, I decided going to Denny's was a good idea with my two boys (both under the age of 3 mind you). What was I thinking? Yeah, not a pretty sight, I promise all residents of COS you will never have to endure another breakfast with the Loverboys. It was UGLY!

This evening I had a coffee at Old Chicago, it was nice. It was my first time in downtown COS, and it wasn't very impressive. But, I got away from the rugrats for a bit so that was nice. Except for ordering the fish at Old Chicago, it was a bad move I should have just stuck with pizza. Their cookie with ice cream was delish though!! OK, enough about food!!

Thanks to Elaine and Tracie for watching the clan so I could get ready! You guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't talk about the lover boys, they are good boys. I miss them.

Elaine said...

Downtown can be really nice...especially in the summer! I bet if we all go downtown together you will have a better time! ;-) Zach loves Old Chicago--so he will be there!

Anonymous said...

Old Chicago is the best, and that is my favorite one. Mike goes for the Beer & Pizza....NOT THE FISH!!! We will all go there on a big group date and you will see how fun Downtown can be, it is really a fun place. AWWW....and the loverboys are wonderful!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket