Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today Was BLAH!

It was a yucky day for me. I felt yucky, I acted yucky, tomorrow has to be better.

I HATE the comissary, I really hate that place, why the hell do I keep going back? Well, because they save us money...well kinda. Today those bastards overcharged me by $22, and then treated me like an asshat because I wanted them to correct their mistake and give me my refund! They make it pure HELL to get your money back there, they were like "Hold on anything over $10 needs a manager authorization". WTF? Why the hell wasn't a manager there to authorize you charging me twice for the same product? So, thirty-five minutes later, I had my refund.....I will only go back there because well they do save me money, and I guess I'll have to be one of those annoying ass customers who watches them like a hawk as I check out. I'll do it, I will.

My house is driving me nuts. I am determined to get organized before he comes home. I will overcome all of these piles of shit, dammit I will. **Sigh**



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi lover
Sorry your day sucked. You should have told them to eat your balls. Anyways, your days will be better soon cuz I am almost home. Tell the commissary to quit hiring the mentally handicapped and it would be a much better place. I love you, kisses and bye for now!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket