Friday, October 20, 2006

Could They Go Any Slower??


DAYS!! Could they??? They are dragging, and it feels like November will never come. Although, Lover boy finally called, he is safe, I feel better. Hugs and kisses if you are reading.

I just like this picture :) I know I am a nerd.


Well, my sister went on a date, and it sounds like she likes this dude. I have to call her tomorrow to get all the juicy details! All my friends know that my sister is the shiznit, and well she deserves the best....I hope he's it.


China Scoop kicks ass! If you live in COS, you must try! They are cheap, good, fast, and they even have a drive-thru!! Woohoo!



So, I decided to bake a cake tonight for Nate....as I turned on my oven it started smoking. So, Kelly and I turn it off, then Kelly claims she sees "fire". I say "really?" So, we turn it on again crawl down on the floor with our asses in the air and wait for the fire......like idiots!! Then the pilot light goes on.....that was Kelly's big fire!! We were rolling! It was classic! You had to be there. Well, cake was baked, we sang, and ate. I swear Nate has the "Never ending Birthday". Eh, you know us Mexicans....any excuse to party! Yes, I have deemed my friends Mexicans.


Haha! Then I made them watch George Lopez!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

If we are mexicans--where is the tequilla at our parties? What's a mexican kid birthday without the alcohol? You know I am in then!

I hear you on the days--they are DRAGGING for me too! I know there aren't many left--but will they just speed up a little!!!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket