Monday, October 16, 2006

Sappy Me

The Lover Boy and I

I am so stoked, only like 24 more days!! Isn't that nuts? Wow. Now, when those 24 days have come I want time to go super slow.....almost pausing. Because I don't know how long he'll be here with us? The Army freaking sucks....I am crossing my fingers they give us 18 months, we shall see. Any sooner than that and I'm gonna have to break his leg or something. I have so many things to do!! Arghhhh!

I just watched "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock and Hottie Keanu Reeves, and by golly I actually cried, well when I thought he was dead. Alas, a happy ending just like I prefer my sappy chick flicks. Loverkid sat there and watched it with me...he was pretty good. Although he ruined the mood for me when he decided to pimp slap me just as Sandra Bullock's character was about to see Keanu Reeves.....kids suck sometimes.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Can't believe just 24 days!!!!

Elaine said...

WOO-HOO!!! That is so awesome, just over 3 weeks! I will be there to hold your hand--probably you on one side and Tracie on the other...LOL!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I will get mine first but you know it is only like 1 day sooner! I can't believe it is so soon, it doesn't feel real yet!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket