Monday, October 09, 2006

My Weekend

Where the hell is Falcon?
Things my friends do for me. Ummm.....go all the way to Falcon in search of a toddler bed for me! Thanks Tracie. So, yeah I got another toddler bed for Carson, I think we may be done with cribs! YAY!! Yet, another milestone for us. Sheesh, now I have to get Loverkid out of Diapers.
My neverending piles of laundry are getting smaller, however my bedroom still looks like shit. Will it ever end? Arghhhhh.....
I went to Kelly's jewelry party, and we had a blast. The kids ate, and played. We ate all of Kelly's yummy food. Thanks Kelly!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Any time! It was fun. We saw a new part of town we didnt even know exsisted.

Anonymous said...

You have such good friends, I am glad you found them. My boys are getting so big and I am missing it. :(

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket