Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloweeeeeeeen


Doesn't he know Halloween is all about ME?

I wanted a Tigger & Piglet!


He looks innocent.....he's not. He is BAD.....Real Bad. But, I got him to smile, well only after promising he could play with kitchen knives, yeah he's a thug. He'll cut you. So, we put him in this really cute costume and Loverbaby in Piglet. Loverkid up there decides to make a huge ass mess all over himself. So, he ended up this.......
Yeah....A Duck, Chick....whatever you wanna call it.




We went to our shindig, we had fun. Enjoy the pics! Thanks Tracie and Georgia!!


This is my Tigger & Piglet memory...thanks guys!
We will try again on Halloween!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

The boys were so cute that nite. They did really well at the shindig LOL. We all had fun.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I missed it. I miss you guys! Wish I could be home for Halloween. I love you guys. Those are some really cute kids. Remind me of their mom.

Elaine said...

AWWW!!! What cuties! They should LOVE being Tigger and Piglet--could they be any cuter?

Halloween Lesson #1 I have learned with boys--no costumes until we are walking into the party!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket