Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bestest Amigas

I have awesome friends, I really do. If there were like a Best Friend Award, they would win it.




I love my friends, they remind me that even though our circumstances suck, we have each other. I love the late night chats, the playgroups, the luches, the dinners, the fabric outings, the birthday parties......I love it all. We get tired and cranky, and have shitty days, but they are there. I am blessed, I really am. They all have special qualities about them and each of them makes me want to be a better person, I am working on it. None of us are perfect, I am probably the furthest.....But I love them.


My favorite Nut Muncher......Kelly Jean

And to another friend (she knows who she is)....I miss her, I appreciate everything she did for me. I don't regret a single moment of our friendship.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Awwww ;). You guys are the best. The very very very best!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine said...

No--YOU ROCK STELLA! You are a true and wonderful friend as well! Thanks for making this tail end of the deployment go by so much faster!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I am the Queeen of all nuts!! I love you to and the "nameless one" many good nights of laughing ourselves silly!! And Trace and Elaine are the bestest friends ever! I love you all and know I couldn't have survived this past year without you all in my life!!!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket