Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fabulous......



Today is Cinco de Mayo and I am in Colorado. It sucks. I wish I was home in Arizona with my sisters and all of my family. It is one of those kind of days. If I were home now we'd be grilling carne asada at my Abuelita's and listening to some Vicente and Pepe, and my Abuelita would cry. Because that's what old Mexican people do when they hear Vicente, they just do. And then someone would have drama, because someone is up in someones business, but it's all good because that's what families do. They get in your business, talk shit, and give you advice that you don't really want. That's love. I would be really sad if nobody gave a shit, like those families who all "pretend" and tell you what you want to hear, yeah fuck that. I miss them, all of their annoying asses. And, I say that in the most loving way, seriously.

Ahem....onto Colorado news, Ashley's soccer team played an all boys Pride team, they tied. We went to a Cinco de Mayo celebration here on post today, they gave us sombreros, maracas, and food, and absolutely no literature about Cinco de Mayo. Yeah, ummm lame-o's. I give them three stars for effort. I am such an ass...but seriously it's nice to let people know what they are celebrating.
Crabby kid. Adios.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

I agree with what you said about families.....families do exactly that.

Yay to Ashley....that's pretty cool.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!! (I'm a little late)

I miss you too. And I wont find out anything about house details until tomorrow and Monday

Anonymous said...

What no comments on how awesome my kids are and how you had to watch them all night so I could go watch some fine ass guy box!! Man that guy is HOT!! And I rarely find a man I say that about :)
~Kelly

Krissi said...

Okay first of all, You guys should know better then to attempt a Cinco De Mayo festival on post or even in CO Springs! Now Denver on the other hand, actually hosts the biggest Cinco De Mayo festival in the country. (Yes, it's a true fact) The only reason we didn't go is because it was crappy weather or else my happy ass woulda been eating taquitos and drinking Horchata til the sun went down! LOL

Anyyywhooo Awesome that Ash's team tied a boys team! Sweet, Kick ass!

Unknown said...

Awww sorry Stella. We ate carne asada and got drunk. No fighting happened though, which was weird. We were all lovey-dovey, but not in that fake ass way. Is it too naive to hope that you will be back home for next Cinco??

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket