Monday, April 30, 2007

Anyone who knows me...knows that I move my house around alot. All the time. I love to do it. My hubby on the other hand absolutely hates this about me. I like to decorate and move my furniture around. Well, about two weeks ago I decided I no longer wanted the playroom downstairs, I wanted to move it upstairs. So, we did it. However......I didn't have a way to watch the hellions from downstairs. Problemo solved, my hubby is the best. He bought me this. I just need to order an additional camera and I can watch them in their bedroom too.

Ashley had her skate party and slumber party this weekend, I am totally pooped. Pre-teen girls are nuts. They are so dramatic, I now see that the drama starts way early. They ate tons of junk, stayed up way too late, and were calling boys at four in the morning! They all have cell phones! Ashley does have a phone and we thought it was a rarity....but nope ALL of these chicks have phones!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the camera. What a great idea. Woo hoo David!

So, the party drained you, huh? It'll only get more and more tiring. What were you doing while they were calling boys until 4? Come on Stella... were you right in there calling with them?? ;) Girl, Dani doesn't even have a cell yet. We will probably get her one when she goes into middle school because she will go to school after we leave and come home before we get home. Ashley should be thankful that her parents are cool enough to get her one right now. Cool parents rock! :)

Krissi said...

LOL the camera is SO David. You guys are nerds!

You seriously are a brave soul for taking on that many tweens!! I applaud you! hahah

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I am not sure I want to know what is going on in our toy room...LOL!

You are a brave woman!!!

Elaine

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket