Friday, May 25, 2007

Wow....Insight.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 79%

You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now.

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



I'm glad you took this quiz. If it came out that you are an America-hating scumbag, the authorities are probably already on to you. Hopefully you are actually a pro-war Republican patriot, and if so, please cast a vote in November in support of George W. Bush. The liberal forces are plotting against him and we'll need you to help ensure his winning policies remain unchanged for years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This is hilarious! I think there are a lot of redeeming qualities about you--especially since you scored so high!

Do you drink republican kool-aid?

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket