Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going back to Cali




He's leaving Saturday! We needed a mini break, I get nothing done when he is home. When he is here he expects me to do all of these outlandish things like wash his clothes, cook, clean, and even do the deed with him! Who does he think I am? The maid? Totally kidding.....He will be gone for a month, a month is cake. If I can deal with a year, and soon deal with fifteen months, then yeah...a month is a weekend. I hate when I hear pansy ass wives complain about a week. Shut your pie hole, I don't wanna hear it. So, me, the kids, and my girls...we are gonna keep each other busy.

I don't know what to do about my bad ass shitty kid. He is two, he keeps taking his diaper or pull up off, last night was the kicker....he took a crap! And, proceeded to leave shit all over the house. It was not a good night, I wanted to ship him off. Oh wait! I can't...cause he's my kid. Dammit.

Anyhow, I think he's ready to go hard core with the potty training, so we are gonna go out buy some fruit snacks, a new potty (one he likes) and get this poop on. I mean he will get his poop on. I can't do poop, I really can't. Poop on my floor? Hell no.

7 comments:

Krissi said...

Okay I seriously just laughed so hard I think I pulled one of my stitches! HAHAHAHA I can't believe Devon did that to you! He's so freakin' cute though, how can you be mad??

NTC time eh? That sucks. I know it's only a month, but that's a month of his "home" time that he's gone. Stupid Pinche Army!

So uh, since you are alone now you should come visit me!!! *Flashes big smile* lol

Roger That said...

Bribes worked on Andrew, not on Ben. But Andrew was so easy to bribe! So now I am down to one kid in diapers, and he likes sitting on the potty to watch TV....but not trying to use it. *sigh*

Stella said...

Krissi- Yes! I think I will make a trip to Denver! yay! Not sure when though?


G-Dawg-Yay for Dane! I wish Devon would sit on the potty for longer than 2 seconds~

Anonymous said...

Potty training boys is the bomb...NOT. It took Aiden forever and a zillion fruit snacks to get it done. I got the poop smear too, but this one was all over his crib. I mean in cracks that I didn't know that existed in the crib, mattress, his ears too!! Oh man it was so nasty.
So here is too all the Mommy's that have to do poop duty alone.
One month is cake, like you said, and yes a mini-vaca from all their wants!! I love my hubs, but dang sometimes a mini-break is great for a marriage. We will keep you all company too ;)
~Kelly

Stella said...

Krissi- Yes! I think I will make a trip to Denver! yay! Not sure when though?


G-Dawg-Yay for Dane! I wish Devon would sit on the potty for longer than 2 seconds~

Stella said...

Krissi- Yes! I think I will make a trip to Denver! yay! Not sure when though?


G-Dawg-Yay for Dane! I wish Devon would sit on the potty for longer than 2 seconds~

Stella said...

Krissi- Yes! I think I will make a trip to Denver! yay! Not sure when though?


G-Dawg-Yay for Dane! I wish Devon would sit on the potty for longer than 2 seconds~

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket