Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Damn that rap music...

Look what it made me do....Don't blame me, it's the music!



I am twenty-eight, a mother of four, a wife, and I LOVE rap music. I love Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Little John, Fabulous, Ludicrous...yes I am a self-proclaimed thug loving music fool. Bite me, I don't care. My list of rap artists could go on and on but most of you probably have no idea who I am talking about. Should I be ashamed? On my way home the other day I was blaring "Lose Yourself" by Eminem and I turned it down because I didn't want my neighbors to hear it. WTF is wrong with me? Fuck that. I like rap, I can handle a few bad words, but I don't listen to the hard core stuff. But, why do I care?

I was at a gathering a few days ago and everyone was giddy about the Martina McBride concert, (the thought of going to that concert makes me want to puncture my eardrums with a sharp object) I wanted to shout "I want to see Eminem, fuck Martina". But, alas I didn't. So, I sat there and pretended to like Martina.

I mean I am not ashamed that I love me some Air Supply, but will not own up to my rap obsession. Eh, I don't care...anyone has a problem? They can suck it. ;) No more turning my radio down.

I finally bought a runner for the entry way, now maybe I wont break out into a nervous twitch every time the kids come in from playing outside.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

I knew coming to visit Stella's blog today would make me feel so much better. You put a smile on my face LOL. I feel sucky as a friend though, because I did not know you liked Rap.

Sarcastic Momma said...

Wow, Stella has a potty mouth big time YO!! So if I write a rap about you will I move up on the friends list? LMAO!
Are you telling me you are blowing your children's eardrums out listening to your rap at a loud level in your vehicle? I am going to have to call CPS on you now.
And where is wild card wednesday?

Anonymous said...

STELLA how could you like that song?!?!?!? My favorite Eminem songs are the ones he writes about Kim. I love it when he kills her. HILARIOUS. I was driving up to New York with a boyfriend once and I kept listening to it over and over, and he was like shut that shit off or I will write my own damn rap about killing you!!!! He was a nice guy!!! He really was. Just a little small between the legs....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am still laughing about that! Seriously anyone who wants to know just how small it was let me know b/c you will probably pee your pants. I should write a blog about him.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket