Tuesday, May 08, 2007

American Idol

I think Melinda Doolittle will win, even though she has one of the weirdest looking faces I have ever seen....her voice kicks ass. I do love me some Blake though, his little beatboxing makes me smile, and he is a cutie. I'm not sure why but this season I love American Idol, I really enjoy watching the damn show. I think it's because David is home, things aren't as fun when he isn't home, well except for shopping. I can shop forever without him, I prefer it.

We had a playdate today and it was pure chaos. You see between my three friends and I we have a total of twelve children, and most are under the age of three. Yes, we are certifiable. But, it was fun.

Attention: Dads at McDonald's, it is not cool when your sons are beating on other children....if they wanna beat on each other and you are cool with it then so be it. Ummmm...yeah thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been watching American Idol this year. Which one is Melinda?? I only know who that Antonella chick was, and Sanjaya or whatever his name is, and Jordin Sparks because she is from Glendale so our news and newspaper over here makes a big damn deal out of her everyday. LOL

Awww.. I am glad David is home to watch it with you. :)

And girl, 12 kids between the 3 of you??? I thought the 8 that we have between my sisters and I was a lot. Wow. I bet you guys could write a book on your experiences when you're together.

Tracie said...

I love American Idol. I've watched every season. I even vote. Blake is my fave.

Anonymous said...

I don't want American Idol, but I second the motion on the bad dads!! Like the one at the park yesterday...his son was about 6 and totally was threatening one of the twins while she was on the car thingy. He was yelling at her to get off cause he HAD TO HAVE IT. He was all aggressive until I went over there and told him no. Then his Dad comes over and apologizes...and you can so tell he didn't mean it or even care that his son (who was huge) was being mean to a one year old!! Jerks
~Kelly

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket