Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crap....



I am going nana's....We have too much shit!

I have so much crap! I love to shop, shopping is the demise of the clean, simple house I so want to be the proud owner of. Tis' the season of Yard Sales! But, there is another problemo....I am the Yard Sale Queen. I love yard sales, my fondest memories as a child almost always are at a Yard Sale. My mom was a single mother most of our childhood so we made ends meet, and I didn't mind. Heck, I don't need to go to yard sales now, but I LOVE them! I can't stop, it's like an addiction. Actually, I do NEED to go...

Ok, enough about my obsession. I am going to get rid of so much stuff this weekend, and I am NOT going to go to a single sale. I mean how much stuff do I really need?

BTW- I have topsoil now, and maybe we'll be able to grow some damn grass in this yard. It is ugly and pathetic I tell ya.....

Oh, and Colorado weather sucks major ass, I need to go home to AZ. Anyone feel like going to AZ?

2 comments:

Krissi said...

At least you are going to attempt selling shit instead of just throwing it away!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHA...seriously. I loved driving by your house on trash day!!

Damn the cold and snow today!! I am all for following you to warmer weather! Mike has been on a "get the hell out of Colorado" kick lately, and I am ready to just go somewhere warmer!!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket