Sunday, April 08, 2007

Satellite Radio & Easter

I love satellite radio, I am not sure how I lived without it until yesterday. David bought us a new car this weekend and it has it! The only thing I absolutely hate about it is it has RADIO FUCKING DISNEY! Every five minutes the kids want to listen to that crap......I hate it. But, I love satellite radio, so many choices! I love it. It's free now, but when it runs out I may just have to order.

I am going to be sad tomorrow when he takes the new toy and I have no satellite radio in my ride. Boo.

Colorado officially sucks, we had to do our Easter egg hunt in the house because Colorado is frozen, and it snowed today. Bleh, at least I didn't have to make Easter dinner, we went out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't mention that nyself and my husband have a secret love for radio disney (we're all ears...) We had to listen to it all the time in CA because Nathan was obsessed....so I am jealous!! We have to resort to listening to it on the satillite.

Congrats on the new car....POO on you for not having to cook any dinner, I made Ham, Mashed potatoes, rice and deviled eggs....it sucked.

Krissi said...

I LOVE Satellite Radio!! We had it for awhile, but I'm cheap and didn't want to continue paying for it LOL

Anonymous said...

My sister has satellite radio--we loved it! We have thought about it, but not sure if the cost is worth for the time we are in the car...

Easter egg inside sucks! And to think last year it was so hot Aiden's chocolate in the eggs was mushy!

Elaine

Tracie said...

What kind of car did you get?? Me needs to see pictures.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket