Thursday, April 19, 2007

Father & Daughter Dance



Dads are special dudes and I think they can make a big difference in a little girls life. My dad sucked, he still sucks. This is why this means so much to me. They went to "The Father & Daughter Dance" and they had a killer time. They danced and ate, and came home pooped.

Ashley is at an age where she needs both of us, especially dad. He's doing a great job of showing her how men should treat women.
I hope she remembers. I love the relationship they have with their father, I guess I kinda live vicariously through it.


4 comments:

Krissi said...

Aww that is so sweet...Yes I fuckin' cried again (Give me a break, i'm 800 months preggo!)

Ashley and Riah look so beautiful! Ashley really is turning into a teenager. She doesn't have that "Kid" Look to her anymore :(

David..Handsome as always :P Even with his cheesin ass!

Tracie said...

That is such a great pic of them. I'm glad they all had fun.

Kellybean32 said...

They look so pretty!! Even David!! I am glad they got to hav especial time with their dad. My dad was a good guy, but he would have never taken me to something like that.

Although, at my wedding reception. Once he got some liquor in him, he danced and was great fun!!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! How incredibly sweet! A daddy is such an important person in a girl's life! David is an amazing daddy! Your girls are very fortunate!

Elaine

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket