Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos Mamacita!


Happy Birthday Ashley!


I can't believe she is already eleven! Geez.....I was only five years older than her when I got knocked up with her. YES...I was already married. That's a whole other blog though, not even a blog a damn book. When I was pregnant with her I had no idea what I was doing. None. Nada. Zilch. I just knew I loved her and her daddy and I guess that was enough. We were so po', like really po'. We didn't know it then, I guess that's real happiness. When being poor isn't such a big deal cause you're happy.


She's such a good kid, other than the normal eleven year old "I know everything" attitude.
We are off to deliver cupcakes, go to soccer practice, attend an FRG meeting and blow out some birthday candles!!

7 comments:

Kellybean32 said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!

Krissi said...

Awww Happy Birthday to lil Ashley!! She looks really tan! I'm assuming she's been on her bike non stop since the weather has been nice again eh?

Okay, love ya guys and miss you SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Princess Ashley!!!! I remember being 11 to. God she is gonna have so much fun at the skating party!!! You have a gorgeous little princess and should be so proud of her, attitude and all. She gets that tude from you!!! Kim, oh and are you happy I left a comment on your blogger finally!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Stella, I didn't realize you were so young when you guys got together. Man that stuff seems so long ago...

Tracie said...

Wow 11 already. Allyson was mad because she couldn't be there.

Tell Ashley Happy Birthday from all of us.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUCH A SWEET YOUNG LADY!!!

Elaine and Aiden

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you both...you know mom, since you did most of the work...you should be getting presents too!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket