Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tired.

So, today totally blew. It snowed again, and it will probably tomorrow as well. Bleh.

But, my sister called me this week and told me she got into a program she really wanted to get into. She is currently a second grade teacher (I don't know how in the hell she does it!) But, she is now going to be a librarian, full scholarship and it will take her a year. She rocks. She sent me some pictures today and Riah Bear cried and said she missed her. I miss her too.


This is my sister the Belly Dancing Queen....

I gots me a jobby job! I am gonna deliver newspapers on post! And make a really good wage for 3 hours worth of work per week! YES! I start in July and I am excited, yes I am very weird.

4 comments:

Krissi said...

Well at least you will have some extra shopping money for delivering the stupid newspaper on post :P

Good luck to ur sister, I'm sure she'll be an awesome librarian. She seems to be so great with people.

Enjoy the snow.. we got nada!! hahaha

Tracie said...

Awww Riah is so sweet.

Congrats on the job.

hugs

Anonymous said...

Everyone is becoming librarians lately...well, I guess not everyone, but one of my best friends from grade school, lives in Vegas, she is a librarian working on her masters or something liike that. Congrats to LInda and Congrats on the JObby Job!!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Poor Riah! That is the hard part of the military--being where they send you!

WOO-HOO! for the job! That will be some nice spending money!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket