Thursday, December 14, 2006


This weeks Thursday Thirteen is dedicated to my familia.
1. I miss my sisters so much it hurts sometimes.

2. Loverkid just has to smile and I feel better.

3. Loverbaby looks like a dinosaur (Thanks Krissi!) :P

4. I am turning into my mother. I'm only trying to keep her good qualities.

5. AshleyBear is so much like her father and I....yet we are both so different.

6. M&M has the CRAZIEST imagination. Pure Genius.

7. I want to have the kind of love for my children my grandmother had for her children.

8. Yard Sales with my mom and sisters is a childhood memory, a good one.

9. Egging cars is illegal...even if you are with your mom when you do it.

10. My Tia J....she is a nut but I love her. Sometimes, I think I am her daughter.

11. I need more patience.

12. I wish I was better in math so I could help AshleyBear more.

13. I got lucky when I married him. Loverboy rocks my socks.

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Very nice 13.

I love notthemama!!! He'll grow out of the dinosaur phase LOL At least it's a CUTE Dino!

Unknown said...

I love the concept of this Thursday Thirteen. I need to figure out something like this to do on my blog.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket