Thursday, December 14, 2006

Emo Kid...Me?


I am an EMO kid. I seriously have been a super emotional wreck and today is one of those days. I was driving to meet one of my BFF and on the way to our McDonald's play date lunch I hear a Spanish song and I think of my grandmother and I start bawling. Then I think of my mom...whom I hold a hidden grudge against. And, I make a command decision to write her a letter....we just don't talk about issues and agree to disagree, it's just how we get along. I know she did her best, and no parent is perfect......And, I was a pretty big jerk as a teenager. I don't think I have ever told her that, so this Christmas I think I will. This year has been tough on me....she raised my sisters and I alone for the most part. I almost died doing it for a year!! So, I guess hindsight is 20/20, I am older and wiser. I can accept the fact that I have been an asshat.



Now, I am really going to start wrapping gifts. Really.

Wait! I forgot! I found this huge Christmas Pooh to put in the front yard on Craigslist for $10...I am going to pick it up today! I am so excited! Loverboy wasn't too thrilled...he thinks Pooh is gay. Pshhhh....the kids are gonna love it.

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Awwww Quit being EMo, You sound like me now!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket