Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Loverboy and I will have been married for twelve years on December 30th!!

(The day we got married Loverboy 18, Me 16)

We are so fucking bad ass....look at that white suit. Don Johnson ain't got nothing on my baby.


(JROTC ball in high school Loverboy 17, Me, 15)

Another picture of us hot bitches....My hair? WTF was I thinking??!!

So, now that you've seen our hotness, and our keen sense of fashion...please refrain from running out and copying my updo, only few can pull that shit off. Damn...we were some stylish mofos.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I freaking LOVE it! How old were you guys in those pictures. You look so young (both of you). Twelve years Stella?! Are you serious? I didn't realize you guys got married right after he graduated. Daaaamn!

Well, congratulations! :o)

Stella said...

LOL. I added ages! It was in high school. YEah...crazy huh? 12 years! We got married aout six months after he graduated.

Thanks a bunch!! :)

Tracie said...

OMG Stella. I love the first picture. David looks so different now. I love your hair in the second picture.

I love them. I love you guys LOL

Krissi said...

I've seen them before, but they never get old!!! HAHAHAH LOVE IT! You are all Selena wannabe!! hahahahah

Roger That said...

That is the most awesome set of photos ever. But I especially love the second photo.....

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket