Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Funk

I still haven't mailed my cards, taken a christmas picture or sent out gifts. I suck. I really do. What is happening to me? I have been in a Christmas Shit Funk. Can it please end? Because I usually love Christmas.



Our gate is broken at the top of the stairs...which means I have to haul ass everytime Carson is upstairs because he thinks he is grown and can get down on his own, and up on his own. NOT.

This is my little genius right before he bites the big one. He really didn't bite it, dad caught him.

Another item I must purchase.....a damn gate. I LOVE shopping, just not for a gate I wont need in 6 months.

So, here I am blogging instead of writing out Christmas cards. Call me Scrooge that is what I feel like this year.

I wanna bitch about something, but I wont. I think I am a pretty good person, and don't get all nuts over petty shit. I really don't. Bleh....verbal diarrhea. I wont do it. But, I am pissed.

**Edited** I am no longer pissed. I feel better now. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Cheer up! Christmas isn't about cards or gifts. Remember what it is truly about. I think too many people forget. I'm glad you aren't pissed anymore and hopefully our talk this morning helped you vent. Anytime you need to vent, you know i'm around!

Stella said...

Thanks! I was being a wench. I sometimes don't realize how my actions affect others.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket