Friday, December 22, 2006

I was hiding. They found me, ahhh they always do. So, I pretended they weren't there, I am talking about the "Turd Builders" that's what they are, my little darlings Loverkid and Loverbaby. I ignored them, they start crying so I figure Loverboy will come to my rescue and he does......

Loverboy: "Hey, what's going on up here?"

Me: "Well, I figured if you heard them you might get off your ass and come get them".

Loverboy: "Babe, you know I don't care when they cry".

(He uses the "Tone them out" technique)

**He then realizes they are destroying his GYM/Office....and removes them :) **

NICE.

**Note to self: Letting the Turd Builders break Loverboy's things will get him off his ass***

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what she is talking about. This never happened. She is obviously hallucinating or puffing the pipe again. J/K!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I have a "Loverboy" of my own. So seeing as the above scenario is likely to be one played out at my house, I don't believe Stella is the one puffing the pipe! :o)

Krissi said...

LOL CLASSIC!! I love it

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket