Thursday, December 28, 2006

He said apple


Since I live in shit hole "Freeze your ass off Colorado" we are home bound and eating lots of junk accompanied by "The Black Dahlia" with Josh Hottnet and Scarlett Johooker. The plot is slow and dragging ass, and the acting totally stinks. Just thought I'd share.... I intended on renting "Little Miss Sunshine" because my sister told me it was fabulous and that I just had to see it. But, that little machine in the shoppette is always out of it! I even go to the one by the barracks because I figured single soldiers do not want to watch that type of movie...I guess they do.

So, being the procrastinator I am, I decided to head over to the commissary this morning to do some last minute shopping, and it was absolute madness. The line wrapped around the store, people were acting like assholes, and Loverbaby decides to throw a shit fit while we were in line because he wants to open the cinnamon rolls that need to be baked. I'm telling you...I am raising a genius.

We ate lots of junk food today......all fried. We loved it. Chicken wings, mozzarella sticks, pizza, fries. And, I didn't even feel bad about it, you know why? Cause I hate the snow. It's my way of giving the snow the bird. I hate snow.


We are working on words with the Loverbaby and Loverkid. Loverkid said apple yesterday in Safeway while we were looking for wings. Loverboy was so proud of him that he just had to go and buy him a bag of apples. Now he thinks they are all his. Seriously, AshleyBear and RiahBear wanted one when we got home......and he gave them this "Touch them and die" look and pointed his nasty germ infested finger at them and said "no". Poor kid....he thinks he is so tough. Doesn't he know his sisters could kick his ass? Does he not know he's two?

Well, he's kinda bad ass.....he did say apple.

3 comments:

Krissi said...

LOL Once again... I shall say...SUCK IT UP AND GO PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!! Hahahahahhahahaha

Dude we went to the commissary today and couldn't find a parking spot, so we ended up going to the Shoppette for a few little things. Thank GOD we had food food in the house though.

YAY For Apple.. My favorite is still "SHOOOES"

Unknown said...

I love it! You have the best way of describing things. I feel like I'm there. :o)

BTW... wanna trade? I'll take the snow for awhile and you can move my family to the new house. ;o)

Stella said...

Krissi- I know Loverboy even bought me some snow boots so I could play in the snow....we'll see. Haha! I made my own space at the commissary, I figured the MP's might not care as much today! lol. Yes, now we hear "AAAAAPPPLE" all the time!

Tiffany- I was hoping to come home this weekend...I am bummed. YES, I would so trade right now. I Hate this weather :(

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket