Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cwabby Ass

I am so freaking crabby. I am pissed because it's already Wednesday! I am pissed because now I wish we would have gone home to visit for some of the holidays. When I say home I am referring to Arizona, Loverboy is in the Army so......wherever we are is really home. It was a tad sad this year, we had Christmas alone. Not really alone, just our little family. The last time we did that was about eight years ago!

Last night I suggested to Loverboy we go home for New Year's Eve. I don't think it's going to happen, Colorado is supposed to have another storm on Thursday morning that follows into Friday and we can't leave until Friday morning. BLAH! And, we would have to head back Tuesday, so yeah I don't think so.

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Yea I dont think you guys are gonna make it out of the Springs during this storm. Seriously it's been years since we've had back to back BIG Snow's like this...Anyway, I know it's hard to be away from Family at Christmas time, but at least you had your whole family home. :)

Stella said...

I know. I am a big baby! LOL. I hate Colorado, did I tell you that??

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket