Monday, December 18, 2006

Poinsettas are pretty. But, I kill everything, and you can't even tell the difference between a real one and a fake one. Actually, I have a real one too and it's still alive...weird.



So, real or fake? I can't tell.

Did you know that McDonald's closes their playland at 9:00? Yeah, we found out the hard way. We wanted a late night snack on Saturday night, so we ventured of to Mickey D's...their damn playland was closed! Loverkid threw a shitfit...because we not only unloaded him once took him in and then loaded him back up into the van....but TWICE! Yeah, he pretty much hated us. And, I hated McDonald's that night.

Blogger is acting like an idiot again. I wanted to post more pics. Sorry.

4 comments:

Krissi said...

The one in the pic looks fake. Only because I stared at it for awhile and saw the stems LOL

You came ALL the way to McD's and I live a block away. Can't say hi to a sista?! haha J/k we were at freakin' Target doing xmas shopping anywhooooo

Unknown said...

I can't tell. I do have a brownish-black thumb though. Everything I try to grow dies. That's gonna suck when I put in my garden, huh?

I didn't know that about McDonald's Playland. I don't like those places. Everytime I go into one it smells like piss. :(

Tracie said...

I touched it.....it's fake LOL

Me said...

I like fake better! You don't have to worry about it, water it or pay attention to it... and you can put them RIGHT NEXT TO THE FIREPLACE and they won't die.

:)

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket