Thursday, January 18, 2007

So, I think I'll be fine.


I was thinking about him getting deployed again, he's pretty sure it's going to happen. I am just kinda pissed, I mean come on give him a year, he wont even be home a year before he deploys again to that shit hole. This last deployment I vowed I would stay in Colorado for the duration of the deployment, didn't happen. My emotions got the best of me and I packed the kids up, our shit and stayed with my sister. We kept our house here in Colorado, but I just couldn't do it, it was rough. I was 3 months post-partum and feeling very hormonal and emo. I am thankful I have such strong family support, my sister stepped up and helped in every way imaginable, she is so strong. I think she needed to be because I was a wreck.

I have friends now, really good ones. Keepers. During the last deployment I had no friends, not one. I had acquaintances, not "real" friends. I think I will be fine. I think it's gonna kill me every time he misses a "moment" and I'll wish he was here to share it with me, I guess that's the worse part for me, that he has to miss anything.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Hey Stella

Even though I wont be here I'm still here for you. I luv you and I will do whatever I can to help out.

Krissi said...

You are a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for. We have been telling you this all along. I know at first it always seems hard, and the upcoming months to a deployment seem the worst because you are waiting for them to go so that you can adjust. The hardest part about being a Military wife is that we have to deal with deployments, and our husbands missing out on so much.

I believe in you, and I know that you have the courage and the strength to survive another deployment. One where you can be yourself and stand strong without having to go home.

Try to enjoy the next few months because we all know it goes way too fast. He will be gone and back before you know it.

I am only going to be an hour away, but I'm also only a phone call away. There are many great people that are here in the Springs with you that I know will take care of you..If not, they have to answer to me! lol

Luvs ya

Unknown said...

Here's to hoping that a resolution comes prior to another deployment. (crosses fingers...)

And yahoo for making new reliable, true and good friends. There's nothing in the world like them, is there? Too bad I didn't understand this earlier in my life...

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket