Thursday, January 04, 2007

Breathing Room, I needed some.


They went back to school, the girls. WE needed it, not only myself but I think they were itching to go back to school. RiahBear thought that she was going back to school as a 3rd grader, I had to keep telling her over winter break she was still a 2nd grader. She was relieved, she said she wasn't ready for the 3rd grade, my crazy kid. AshleyBear was itching to back because Santa gave her some uber cool Pokemon cards that she is dying to go to the bus stop and trade. Trading Pokemon cards isn't allowed at school, so all the little weirdos meet early before the bus and trade. Did I mention I really, really, don't LIKE Pokemon cards?

LoveKid and Loverbaby sleep in the same room, Loverkid in his bed and Loverbaby in his crib. This morning I walked in there and guess what? They were both sleeping together. Loverkid climbed into the crib. It was so cute, moments like those are what I needed today. They remind me that what I do everyday isn't all that bad. I love watching them grow everday...even if they are little turds.

I am off to lunch with a friend today, because she is jetting of to Hawaii tomorrow! Arghhh.....I think I am going to sneak into her luggage!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Okay I can't remember if I talked to you and you said the girls were going back to school or if I just dreamnt it LOL But I felt so much deja vu reading this damn blog!

omg how cute are the boys? Why are there no damn pictures of that?? Playing in the trash, she pulls out the camera. Being cute and snuggling together...whatever :P hahha

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket