Friday, January 05, 2007

Garbage man hates me

He came...I was so HAPPY! He took some of my trash, I just looked out the window and my "actual" trash can is still full! WTH?!! Probably because he hates me. I always have tons of trash. Most of the time it isn't really trash, it's stuff I am too lazy to either post on Freecycle or haul over to the thrift store. I am a maniac on "Trash Day" I go around the house going through closets and drawers looking for crap to get rid of. Funny too...I just made a friend and she's the same way, we're both a little nuts about Trash Day.

Oh, BTW- Why is President Bush Sr's hip replacement surgery newsworthy? Seriously, I have nothing against the guy...well if you count his offspring as things to hold against him I guess I do. Bleh...verbal diarrhea again. Anywho...who gives a shit about his surgery? It was on the 9:00 p.m. news last night, and it wasn't even FOX! It was a reputable news channel!

I am calling bullshit on Colorado, how can we go from a clear day like yesterday which was like 59 degrees to blizzard like conditions like today?! Arghhh....

Guess who's napping? Loverbaby and Loverkid!! YAY!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

My trash guys hate me too. LOL.

Come dig me out. I dont like packing or being packed.

I am being jumped on now because the girls see Carson.

Krissi said...

LOL Haven't you ever heard of "The Calm Before the Storm" Drrrr That is why it was so warm yesterday and then SNOWING today. Not a blizzard btw! hahah I don't even consider what we saw two weeks ago a "blizzard" but whatever haha

Um, maybe if you just decided to LIMIT your trash your trashman wouldn't hate you! LOL

Why is it, if Clinton has something seriously going on we don't see it on the news...but if the Bush's fart it's headlines? Hmmm

Unknown said...

Oh man Stella... I am cringing to think about how my trash man will view me... now that I actually have a trash man.

You know, I often wonder why half the crap we see makes news on the reputable stations. It amazes me...

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket