Friday, January 12, 2007



My camera is lost. Shit. I now have to search my hard drive for some pictures so I can play SPF. I have recently become obsessed with SPF...Thanks to her! TKW

1. A Houseplant- No such things exist in my house (no real ones), so I posted a picture of my dried flower wreath! It's kind of a plant. Yeah, it's better if it comes into my casa dead because that is how it's gonna leave!



2.Something you secretly enjoy but bitch about anyway- Loverboy's Leather lazy boy, I hate it. It doesn't go, it's right in the middle of the room, I hate leather. However, every opportunity my fat ass gets I sit in it. I love the damn chair, I don't know where I'd sit if it weren't there. It's just so damn comfortable. I don't know what I would do if he actually said yes the next time I try to throw it out!




3. Something Disgusting- REX is disgusting. He's my sister's Bearded Dragon, wait! No, he belongs to my mother now. Anyhow, he is gross. He is ugly, and stinky, and all he does it eat and shit. Oh, and he carries salmonella. Well, I'm not sure if he does personally, but reptiles do! So, yeah Rex is gross.



Play SPF, it's fun! Come on Krissi I know you want to!! ;)

3 comments:

Stella said...

LMAO! How did I know you'd say that? David hates it too!

What the hell am I doing up? You are prego and have an excuse! Anywho! PLAY!

Unknown said...

What is SPF?

Stella said...

It's Stuff Portrait Friday! Where a blogger post 3 things you must take pictures of and tell us about them! lol.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket