Monday, January 15, 2007

Apparently I am related to a fucking princess....


So, my Aunt calls me this weekend, it starts off like this "Hi mija! How are you?" blah, blah, blah....And, then she proceeds to invite me to my cousins wedding. The cousin that told me I was going to hell a few years ago. So, let me tell you about her we'll call her "Tori". Tori decided to go to school at a private religious university because it was better for her, because at a regular university there would be temptation and boys might try to get in her panties and shit like that. So, now she's all "You're going to hell bitches!". well, back to my story.. So, my Aunt tells me the wedding is in Washington and she's getting married in a castle, and no kids allowed. Ummmmm hello? Why are you calling me? You know I have four children. She proceeds to tell me how much my cousin wants me there, and I say...."Oh, ok Loverboy and I will get a nanny for the kids and fly out to your little ingrates wedding". That is what I should have said. But, I held my tongue and said I'd talk to Loverboy, and I'd let her know. Pshhh...whatever, my ass is going to the Dollar Tree to get her gift, and calling to send my regrets.

Anywho, it's her wedding whatever. No kids, cool. I just grew up differently, a wedding was a family experience. The more people the better it was. She's different though, she didn't grow up around family. In our entire family there has never been a wedding with a no kid rule. I know it's normal in other families, just not ours.

So, I have decided not to go. I'm gonna save the trip on a cousin I like.

5 comments:

Krissi said...

Thats crap. Kids play a BIG part in everyone's family. I don't like it when people put in the whole "No kids" rule. sdkjglaskjdk

Anyway, my cousin had a "no kid" wedding and we didnt go! hahah We were the only ones who didn't have kids who opted out. I figured if my sisters couldn't be there, why should I? So I totally feel ya on this one.

Damn prissy ass people!


But speaking of kids at weddings, this is a cute lil story. My cousins Xavier and his sister Tori, they were like 2 and 4 at the time of my first wedding...Everyone was so drunk and not paying attention to them. When we watched the video, you can see them in the background licking strawberry's and other misc crap on the buffet table!! See...Kids are AWESOME!!

Okay i'm rambling...adios!

Stella said...

hahahaha! See? Kids make memories! even though they are little pains in the asses!

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

Hey woman save it to come see a friend who is moving away *hint* *hint*

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket