Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My fat ass isn't ready.


So, we now have our gym set up. And the fucking elliptical has sat there, and my fat ass still has yet to get up there and do it. I know, I know. I am going to, it's just so much easier to sit on my ass. Anywho...I am going to use that wretched, ass buster tomorrow if it kills me. Seriously, I am.

Today sucked ass, I had to take Loverboy to his follow-up PRK appointment, and I guess his vision is almost fucking perfect. I want PRK!! Well, I guess that is one of the Army's perks, they'll fix your eyesight for free so they can send your ass to Iraq to make sure you have a clear shot....nice of them. Asshats.

My camera is missing. I can't take pictures. I am so totally bummed. In case you don't read my blog regularly I love to take pictures of random shit. Anything. Yes, I am that lame....LAME-O. I don't care, I like pictures of shit. Now, don't go sending me pictures of shit, I meant that in the non-shittiest way!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Getting the motivation to workout is always the worst part. Especially alone! I am so much better if I have someone to compete against me... Ugh Good Luck!

I'm sure your camera is with ur cell phone! hahah

Tracie said...

Thank you for making me laugh. I needed to.

I agree with Krissi....your camera is with your phone. And it is a conspiracy.

love ya

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket