Monday, January 22, 2007

School sucks ass

So, why do I wanna go back? Hmmmmm.....

Maybe just so I don't feel so damn stupid sometimes. I did this stupid, meaningless quiz the other day while I was roaming aimlessly on the web...and I couldn't remember who wrote "The Communist Manifesto", yes a meaningless piece of information, but nonetheless I didn't know! Arghhhh, I should have know that! So, yes I am returning to school, I can finish. I should be done now, but I have Lover boy taking care of me so I have been pretty blase about finishing.

I registered today! AHHHHHH!!! I'm going to start with some online stuff that I have to get out of the way and then move on to the hard junk. I want to finish mostly because my in-laws are assholes and they swore when I had Loverbaby I'd never finish, because there wasn't a reason to. So, I am on my way to finish. I know I don't have to prove shit to anyone. But, I'd like to prove it to me.

P.S. It was karl Marx who wrote it. You'd think I'd remember that being a Sociology major and all.

2 comments:

Krissi said...

That's so awesome that you are finally going back! I'm proud of you!!

Are you taking online courses or going at night while David is working?

Stream Mom said...

Yay! Congrats to you! You'll breeze through and be done before you know it. You're a strong woman. ^_^

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket