Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snowbirds & Well Oiled Machines

This Colorado weather is killing me, and it's getting old. I need Arizona right now, I need 70 degrees, I need to be hot. I love finding blogs where the blog owner resides in Arizona. I stalk them, I pretend that I am there enjoying the beautiful Arizona weather at this time of year. The snowbirds have the right idea, they flock their asses to Arizona every year this time and wreak havoc in our beautiful state. I need to be a snowbird.

I am happy to announce that this household is well on it's way to running like a well oiled machine. Why? We set schedules, and made a chore list. We never had a chore list, mostly my fault. I just felt that since I was home, it was my job to do all of the work around here. It wasn't working. We started our schedules yesterday and I feel good. The girls have done their chores, and they love that they have schedules. So, from now on "Happy Posts".....haha who am I kidding? I still need to bitch once in a while...especially when I come across wenches at Target.



Please let him sleep like this.....today.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Yay for you guys

And that has to be the cutest pic ever!!!!!

Krissi said...

Once the boys get used to sleeping at a certain time everyday they'll get tired and eventually wear themselves out so it won't be as bad as Devon throwing shit at the door LOL That was so funny. It's good to make the kids do chores, it teaches responsibility. :)

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket