Friday, February 16, 2007

Man Date

So, David has a "Man Date" today, I will be all by my lonesome self....YAY! I think I'll shop. I have some baby shopping to do anyways, NOT FOR ME!! Every chick I know is getting herself knocked up these days, so yes lots of baby gift shopping (which is ALWAYS fun!). Now, back to my "Man Date" story, he is going snowboarding with some guys at work and he has never, EVER been! Everyone has been telling him for days that he every bone in his body will be painstakingly aching for days afterwards, I think so too.

Another thought that is oh so painful for me to think about is Obama and Clinton Part Deux, I am just so afraid that Hillary will win the Democratic nomination and then Shitty, Conservative America will decide they'd rather have a Republican than a woman. Just a thought. I like Obama too, I have to do more research....but he seems like good people.



**David is formerly known as LoverBoy in my blogs. I am going to refer to him from now on as David. His name.***

4 comments:

John McDuffie said...

Well it seems like David is going to have a happy (GAY) day!! I can't remember the last time I had a man date, oh wait, I have never been gay and never will be. NO MAN DATE FOR JOHN!!!!! Well just stopping by to say "Hey Fucker" and see how things are going.

By the way I did not get to read your comment to my blog, sorry. My blog got deleted and I had to recreate it, just to let you know. It is still the same url though.

Krissi said...

LOL Wow, David IS a homo! Hahahah j/k

I just hope he doesn't come home in a cast of any sort. God knows he needs you enough as it is to survive, if he breaks anything that's just gonna make it that much more fun for you!

How's his vision?? Ya know there ARE TREES ON THOSE MOUNTAINS! hahah

Stella said...

John- Your blog was deleted?? How? LOL. My comment just said I was joking weirdo. HE hates that I call it a man date!! hahahaha.

Krissi- I told him he was on his own if any bones were broken!! lol. Anywho...yeah his vision is tons better so he should see any trees. Hopefully...**crossing fingers**.

Unknown said...

LOL... my principal just went skiing in CO last weekend and I told him not to Sonny Bono it. That probably wasn't very appropriate, huh?

How is he feeling? Any soreness or broken bones? Did you get to do any shopping?

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket