Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No Kelly.... you cannot have a stripper at your baby shower!

So after reading Princess Prego's post this morning it reminded me! I have baby showers to plan Elainery & KellyBean! I am a party lover, so this is going to be fun! Although, my partner in crime Tracie-Boo is going to be gone! She is going to have to help me from afar, you hear that Trace?

So, I went on a hunt for a theme, I didn't want to go traditional baby crap like Noah's Ark or any of the other played out stuff. I wanted something funky and fresh. Something more contemporary. Here is what I found!

Ya think I should ask her what she likes? NAH!! I am having too much fun by myself. Besides she might try to do some shit like "Housewives of Orange County" theme or "The Hills". And, she'll want everyone to wear halter tops and stilettos. haha. I am so mean.


I ordered these...I didn't put a date though and they say Kelly.



These too.



These too. I think I am liking the blue better than the pink, but I figure we can do both.

And before I found the ones I really loved I had ordered these, but I don't care for them anymore. We'll just give these to her peeps in CALI. lol.

More to come, I need to pick a theme for Elainery. I think I will ask for Kelly's help with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is Dead Sexy!! I will find out what I am having just because you are stressing on colors!! Luff Jew Lover.

Tracie said...

No worries I will still be helping. And you know if I could be there I would in a heartbeat.

Krissi said...

I am enjoying the fact that I really don't have to do crap for my babyshower! Hahah I threw a fit because my plates didn't match the rest of the stuff they bought. So we are getting plain pink plates :)

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket