Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Karma is a BITCH


As I was driving home yesterday a poor guy was having some mechanical issues with his car, it was DEAD! And he was actually trying to push it alone, UP A HILL (that car was going nowhere!) All alone, and not one motorist was stopping to help. People suck ass, people from Colorado suck ass. I guess I'll chalk it up to mean fucking people. As I was leaving I saw a soldier start to help him push the car, he's probably not from Colorado either because he had some fucking compassion.

Usually when Loverboy and I are together he will go and help, I had the kids this time so I didn't stop, I contemplated but nope my kiddos come first. I know there were plenty of people driving solo that could have stopped to help.


Since I've been in Colorado I haven't had the best experience with Colorado natives, I don't know they just aren't nice. Is it because I'm a beaner? Who knows. I don't care, I'll keep being nice to them. It's not in my nature to be an asshole. Karma is a bitch, and it will come back to you. I strongly believe in karma. I love doing nice things for people because I want to, that's just me, it's how I was raised. Maybe I am naive in believing that everyone should be that way. But, I think I've had a pretty good life by living this way. I am a bleeding heart and I'm ok with that, I've had friends tell me I'm too nice. I'm not too nice.


****I know all people from Colorado aren't jerks, but it's freezing out here right now. STOP the CAR and HELP if you CAN!! Arghhhh******

P.S. In Arizona you rarely see a stranded motorist without someone helping them, because people STOP, even if they don't want to, or are busy or in a hurry..THEY STOP!(There is no place like home).

3 comments:

Stella said...

LMAO!! I know right?? David always stops to help. GRRRRRR.

I am going to come visit you!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am from CA...and believe it or not, people stop there too, if your lucky. I know I am a re re but thats the reason I got the Onstar in my car, because 9 times out of 10, people don't stop. And then, if someone does stop, you hope they are a nice person and not going to rape or kill you. And, I still do miss CA. But yes, the times I feel like I can help, I do. Mike stops and helps people when he can. ANd it is a funny thing, that it is usually soldiers helping soldiers out here....we have to take care of our own!!



If it makes you feel better, I would stop and help you if you were on the side of the road.

Krissi said...

Honestly I think it's the area. Down here there is a lot more help then I ever seen down in the Springs. I wouldn't say it's the natives. It's just people in certain areas. That's how it is nation wide. So before you go off on Colorado Natives. I'd say just the town you live in. Maybe it's because I live with more beaners now then I did in the Springs. Pinche white people! hahah

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket