Sunday, January 06, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things

Christmas is over, New Year has begun, I can now get on with this damn year. Tomorrow I have a meeting and the rest of the week I am a busy girl. I need to stay busy, not too busy though. I have meetings, luncheons, play dates, and even some gym time. I was contemplating finishing up some classes this year, but I have decided to put it off. I will do it when the man is home. The kids need one parent here, while he is in Iraq, I can't fathom being too busy for them.

It snowed today, so the kids went sledding. Devon bit it, and he cried and cried, but he's a toughie so he got over it quickly. We did get it on video though! (Which he later erased after watching it a million times)I was webcamming with David at the time, so I played it for him, it was too funny we all laughed...even Devon.

Picture 003

He and Ashley climbing the hill, there was barely any snow on the ground and they still managed to go sledding! Weirdos!

Picture 010

My picture really sucks, proof that just because you go out and buy a canon, does not mean your pictures will kick ass. I need some photography skills and to read my manual.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I wanna come sled too.

You are a busy bee.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket