Monday, January 07, 2008

You know what Carson is mom?

So, Mariah informs me that her little brother Carson is:

"You know mom, that donkey, except he's the bad word donkey, you know the one that is spelled J-A-C-K-A-S-S, I have to spell it for you mom, because it's a bad word and you'll get mad".

She says this after he refuses to say "hi" to daddy on a video we are sending him.

Picture 086
The alleged you know...donkey.


Well, I suppose I will look on the bright side and be happy that her spelling is improving.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

LOL that is funny and cute.

I didn't know you were still blogging here.

Kellybean32 said...

hehe....donkey.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket