Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Focus on the family Light"




I was on Coffee Talk the other night (one of my favorite sites) and she asked all us democrats to tell her a bit about John Edwards, and all I knew about the guy was his wife and her ordeal. Why don't I know more about this guy? Hmpf.
I asked one of my friends and she said "Well, he's kinda like Focus on the Family Light"....I am off to research.

BTW- Booyah, I used the elliptical tonight for a whole three minutes (zip it, I know very SAD!), but by the end of the month I plan on having my big ol' butt on that thing for a good half hour with no stops.

Mariah's birthday is on Friday, I am taking a cake and per school policy it must be store bought and no dark colored icing. Thank goodness! I am going to be on the prowl for a pretty cake with yellow icing. Yellow is pretty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell you right now just from working at the school. Dark frosting sucks. Last year a student brought cupcakes in (they usually bring cupcakes to the office whenever a kid has a birthday to share with us - no wonder my fat booty won't go away) and I ate a dark blue frosted cupcake. I didn't realize it until a parent started staring at me, but my lips, my teeth, my tongue were all blue! It stained and I had to go to the nurse's office and get a mini toothbrush and toothpaste to try to get it off. It didn't work. That stuff gets everywhere, and when it gets ground into the carpet it really sucks.

Unknown said...

BTW.. I'm confused. Are you using this blog now or your WordPress?

Tracie said...

Yay for getting on the elliptical. I'm riding a stationary bike. What time do you start riding? Would could conference call LOL.

I don't really know anything about John Edwards either, besides his wife. I need knowlegde too.

:( Mariah's birthday is coming up. Allyson kept telling me it was. And yes yellow is pretty.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket