Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wake me up this time next year.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wish that was how I felt...Today was total crap, how much could possibly go wrong? I hate these kind of days.

1. BOTH girls missed the bus, had to take them to school.

2. Devon decides to BARF during dinner and later in the evening too, I guess that was a bonus, and now I think he has a bug of some sort. Ughhh.

3. I felt like a haggard ass hooker....ALL day long.

4. David finally webcammed and we couldn't hear him. He is still in Kuwait dammit! The connection should be decent. He looked tired and sad. Devon kept saying "Daddy in Imack" it was sad, he misses him so much. He totally lit up when he saw him.

5. Went grocery shopping and had to pry every single non-perishable out of Carson's nasty little paws....apparently he wanted to eat everything (in the store).

6. It's 11:30 and both of my Children of the Corn are still awake, like crackhead awake.

7. Today is just one of those days I hope we survive. I know we will, but I'm kinda drama like that. So humor me, K?

Tomorrow starts day number 14 of 455, whiphee fucking hoo.

3 comments:

Sarcastic Momma said...

Man you sound like Ryan and Christian...finding the negative in everything ;)
I mean lets try to find the positive in it all...
1. Both girls missed the bus, maybe God didn't want them on the bus or it would of been in a terrible crash.
2. At least the germ is not in his tummy any longer and making him hurt inside. Plus cleaning up puke can be so much fun, I mean it makes you gag and choke...okay maybe there is no positive side of puke!
3. You are a haggard ass hooker, but it could be worse you could just be an ass! Hookers get paid!! ;)
4. David was safe at that moment and you got to see him....I haven't got to see Ry and I am sure I won't the whole time he is there :(
5. You got to go shopping, you love shopping and was it the commissary?? Cause' I know you love it there!! You did give them a good tip right?? The might stalk you if you don't!
6. Hmmm....let's see, well were they cuddling you? Cause' cuddling with the kiddos rocks!! AND maybe they will sleep later the next day, that is always good. Me luvs to sleep in!!
7. AND lastly, it is now a new day!! Just think my dear it could be worse...you could be pregnant, poor, butt ugly, divorced, or friendless!! See you have lots to be happy about :)
Hope this moment of random babble helped you smile a smidge today. We don't like to see our Stella sad!
Call me if you need me :)

Kellybean32 said...

I feel you. We are too early to be having days like these!! I had one today. I cried, I thrwew things in my car...but I survived. And so will you. I will bring the antecdote to conquer your sadness...snickerdoodles...I will even use christmas sprinkles on them. and mayube even brownies...we can drown our deployment sorrows in desserts as alwasy.
I am here if you need to vent. I will even borrow your children if you need me to.

Jenn Hydeman said...

Love you...huggy. That is what Trinity used to do when she was a babe, it made the whole day better..so, Love you Stella...huggy.

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket