Sunday, September 02, 2007

I don't need no stinking spoon.....

Yes you do, you need one, you little caveman. Why does he refuse to use a spoon? Seriously kid, it's not that hard. He wont even TRY! He just sticks his fat little hand into everything. And then he thinks he's gonna touch me? Or my stuff? Uh-uh I don't think so dude. Use a spoon and you wont have to get hosed off every time you eat!!! I mean it was a Sundae in this one, and still he didn't use it. Sometimes we get super lucky and he throws the fucking spoon at us. I love my kids.


5 comments:

Krissi said...

No Lie... I called John over and said "Look at how cute Devon is in these pics!" Then I looked again and was like "OMG!!! THAT'S CARSON!" WOW he's so big. He's suuuuuuper cute though. No spoon and all. Seriously you should video tape him throwing the spoon! hee hee

Tracie said...

He's too funny.

That's his favorite way to eat!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah. I totally understand that. I don't *get* it but I understand it...my kid does whatever she damn well pleases too.

Unknown said...

Sometimes it tastes better coming off your fingers.

Too cute!

Kellybean32 said...

remember at his 1st Bday and he cried and cried when we made him touch the cake with his hands!!!! Justlook at him now, he is a MAN!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket