Monday, September 25, 2006

People Suck

Let me start off with being sick sucks, being sick with children sucks even more because they still need me. Needless to say we all survived the day. The children and I are still alive.
So, people suck too....back to my original topic. Do people really think that anyone wants to go grocery shopping with four kids? No dumbass! I don't like it, I hate it as much as you do. But, my husband is currently in a shithole over in the Middle East, so fucking deal with it. Wow, I am being aggressive, but I feel better. The next time someone gives me "the shitty mom look" in a store....I'm going to make Loverkid #3 puke all over them (what can I say? The kid has talent).
I am glad I have good friends. I have found some friends I absolutley adore. Now, it is time for the weeding out process...not always fun. But, a must. Adios until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

I love you. I don't know why you don't call me when you want to drop off the kids. I can put on a movie and entertain Devon for a few minutes even if it means dancing on my head to keep his ass off my stairs! LOL

I luff Jew! I hate weeding people out, but sometimes ya gotta do what makes you happy and stop doing whatever you think will please the rest of the world. Stand up and be strong Stella!!!!

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket