Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Peanut Fucking Butter

So, my little dude is allergic to peanut butter.

Yeah, this good stuff....




No more peanut anything in our house, the smell makes him react, it being in the air makes him react. Ughhh.....I HATE PEANUT BUTTER!



I think my neighbors wanna knock him off...seriously. He's quite the little jerk, maybe the neighbors are sick of hearing his whiny little ass?




Well, in our neighborhood we are doing the "BOO" thing, we are "Booing" each other. Similar to the Secret Santa crap at Christmas. So, you get a bag of goodies at your door, I have gotten two bags and guess what has been in both bags? PEANUT FUCKING BUTTER!! I swear they are trying to kill him!! (I am a shitty neighbor, and have failed to disperse my boo bags).


Anyhow, today Loverkid #1....decides to bring the bag in and leave it by the front door, some kid gave it to her at the park (he was too lazy to come to the door). Peanut Butter Disaster decides he's gonna grab the peanut butter infested bag and go to town trying to open the shit.....Thank God he came looking for me to help him. So, we avoided the ER tonight, NO thanks to my fucking neighbors!!!


So, people! It's an epidemic! Don't give Peanut Butter to random kids! They may be allergic! If you see the kid below..DO NOT FEED HIM PEANUT BUTTER!


Maybe I should post a sign like at the zoo, on my front door?

On a lighter note....Grey's Anatomy is on tomorrow! YAY!




3 comments:

Krissi said...

I still feel horrible about bringing blueberry yum yum over and poor Devon with his lil red cheeks. I'm so thankful that he came to you first to get the wrapper open before trying to rip it open himself. Ugh that woulda been UGLY!

Stella said...

It's really PEANUTS he's allergic to. I just like saying "Peanut Fucking Butter".

Stella said...

PEANUTS

Me, Me, Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Originally from Arizona..dying to get back! Oldest of three daughters... I am a Domestic Engineer aka Mommy. Things get crazy and chaotic especially with him gone all the time...and this is my refuge. I love being home with my brood. Don't mind my complaining, it's temporary...I wouldn't have it any other way! When the spawn I call my children leave my nest, I plan on retuning to the social work field, and non-profit work.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These Places Make Me HAPPY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ChelseaPaper.com
Elf Cosmetics
Shutterfly.com
Overstock.com, Inc.
Bag Borrow Or Steal, Inc.
Overstock.com Auctions

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

Powered By Blogger
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket